Sales Compensation Analyst
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are self-starter and an experienced compensation analyst with commission and bonus background. You will be overseeing all aspects of commission and bonus calculation and working with various teams across the business. You’re also resourceful, collaborative, engaging and adaptable to our fast pace.
A Day In The LifeThe Sales Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the administration, the calculation and reporting of retail sales commissions using a commission application. This position will identify and recommend effective solutions towards process improvements. This position will partner with colleagues who manage Payroll, Human Resources, General Accounting and Retail Operations. This position will also assist in monitoring the company’s employee discount program. The Sales Compensation Analyst will be a vital part of the Controller’s group and gain exposure to many parts of the company’s processes.
- Ensure accurate Human Resources and Sales data integration to commission application by partnering with Talent, IT and Sales Audit teams for data completeness and accuracy;
- Process bi-weekly commission calculation and assist in resolving and/or reconciling commission issues;
- Investigate and respond to sales associate queries on commission calculations;
- Support cross-functional groups such as to Payroll, Talent, and Retail Operations with their information and reporting needs;
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly commissions and attainment management analyses;
- Support internal users by responding to training needs and technical questions as they arise;
- Responsible for implementing changes and enhancements to the commission program;
- Assists with monitoring and reporting of the company’s employee discount program;
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years related experience
- Hands-on experience with Xactly Incent and other Xactly tools a plus
- Candidate must possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Advanced proficiency is use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail required in managing large amounts of data and analytical tasks
- Ability to analyze, solve problems, and adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization.
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible and ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
Our Finance team is a dynamic group of analytical masterminds encompassing FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Purchasing, Payroll and more. Our teams work diligently to ensure we are tracking, evaluating, and reporting on key metrics, while staying on top of companywide budgets and quarterly forecasting projections. We also play a critical role in managing the company’s global inventory of amazing collections, to ensure we can connect our customers with our products quickly and efficiently. If you love to get into the details just as much as we do, come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]