Sales & Promotional Events Assistant
Sales & Promotional Events Assistant – Immediate Start
* FT, PT & Seasonal Roles Available * Excellent compensation + a range of amazing benefits *
** Retail, Customer Service or Hospitality Skills Wanted Immediate Start with Paid Training Available **
Our expansion plans are underway here at In Full Bloom! We are expanding our events portfolio, and have 8 Immediate vacancies available for Sales & Promotional Events Assistant in Philadelphia.
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, you can learn how to be a great Sales & Promotional Events Assistant. As long as you areenthusiastic, motivated, hard working and have the ability to be taught!
As a Sales & Promotional Events Assistant you will be covering a large variety of tasks such as:
- Providing customer service and sales
- Brand awareness
- Demonstrations / presentations of clients service & products
- Marketing / direct marketing
- Brand awareness
- Client representations
We are very proud to have awarm, friendly, approachable teamwhich has grown from strength to strength. With so much growth in such a short period of time, we are ideally looking for those who want to progress up the career ladder.
Top Sales & Promotional Events Assistants that work with us long-term may be eligible for:
- Local, National & International Travel Opportunities
- Leadership and Management Opportunities
- Public Speaking & Training Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars Hosted by Industry Experts
- Invitations to Inner-Circle Meals, Drinks, and Events
- Invitations to Corporate Black-Tie Events and Awards Ceremonies
- And much, much more!
Sales experience is not required for this position however we guarantee our clients that we’ll provide in-house and on-site training in the following areas: sales, marketing, customer service, client relations, PR, leadership, relationship management and other areas as needed.
Sales & Promotional Events Assistant Requirements:
- All applicants need to be 18+ years of age due to contract signing
- All applicants need to be able to commute to Philadelphia, PA (this is NOT a remote position)
- All applicants should be able to work full time hours on permanent basis (We do have a select few part time positions for candidates depending on circumstances)
- We recommend 1+ years of retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer-oriented work experience (desirable not essential)
- We recommend leadership experience (in work, sport, school, or other activities) for those looking to advance into a Team Leader or Management position
If you want to kick start your career and would be excited to be a part of a growing business please send your resume via the online application system and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
***We have a high volume of candidates so will be only contacting successful applicants we aim to do so within the next 24 - 48 hours***