Samples, Inventory and Logistics Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
Operationalize inventory to a space by organizing, tracking, and securing product in a location that can serve all Concepts, Functions and Geos over the full lifecycle of the product! Ultimately reducing the “chase” time for NIKE product; enable less physical product to serve more of NIKE’s needs; minimize product loss.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Inventory Management Department will pilot virtual (digital) inventory management system to inform technology platform requirements. We will establish best in class inventory management processes. Activate a centralized master closet. Inventory, organize, track, and liquidate product for use. Contribute to policies and protocols to ensure proper gatekeeping, safety, security, and risk minimization of product inventory on campus.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Description of Deliverables
- Steward the product in the facility through its lifecycle including delivery receipt, unboxing, organizing, storing, retrieving and on-campus delivery of product
- Serve as the librarian, checking product in/out of the facility
- Pull product from onsite on and offsite storage for executions
- Create inventories for shipping and receiving
- Ensure product security while receiving, back stocking and transferring between locations.
- Strategically work through situations and recognize steps ahead
- Work with Inventory and Facilities Managers to detect and correct errors in inventory movement and balances
- Safeguard all products under the facility’s care, verifying inventory accuracy_
- Serve the needs of the tenants while observing policies and protocols for product access and availability
- Work confidently in Smartsheet, Tableau and Excel
- Document process standard methodologies & improvements areas and validate the effectiveness of actions taken
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and training materials for new and existing staff to enforce accurate inventory operations
- Identify and elevate risks, issues, roadblocks and suggest solutions
- Supporting a culture of continuous improvement where teams are encouraged to inspire change
- Proactively contribute to a problem-solving Product Management community
- Ensure inventory processes meets or exceeds Nike product security standards
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Bachelor's degree or higher; or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Be able to lift 30 pounds
- Be able to stand for 8 hours
- Be able to climb ladders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of inventory accuracy and establish KPIs
- Identify root cause and process failures contributing to inventory errors
- Own stewardship of product and completeness of inventory on campus (including temporary lockers and closets)
- Must be able to work on site M-F (50%).
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.