Thank you for your interest in working at Lola Divavi, where we Provide designer original fashion for the strong and confident women of the world. Lola Divavi apparel is sold in our online boutique at www.loladivavi.com.
We are looking for an experienced seamstress to assist in garment production. We are looking for a team player who is excited to join a growing fashion brand and willing to be a team player with all hands on deck. The Divavi Office can be pretty busy with all things fashion whether its sewing, patternmaking, preparing orders for shipping, photoshoots, fashion show prep, pop up shop prep etc. We want someone who is passionate about fashion with amazing work ethic.
If you are interested in joining the team for a growing company than you will be perfect for the job.
- 5+ Years Sewing Experience
- 5+ Years Pattern Making Experience
- Must know how to work a sewing machine
- Must know how to work a serger
- Computer Patternmaking is a plus but, is not required
- Degree in Fashion Design is a plus but, is not required
- Willing to work Part Time to Start 4+ Hours a Week. More Hours will be offered as needed
If this seems like a good fit for you please provide us with your resume and background in garment construction so we can possibly set up an in person interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sylmar, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location