We’re seeking a talented Seamstress to assist with stitching, cutting and pattern making. You will be producing handmade garments, designing clothing and sewing together finished garments. As a Seamstress, you should have a keen eye for detail, and be familiar with standard dressmaking techniques. You will participate in the design process from start to finish, constructing final garments from a selection of components, including linings, sleeves, collars and buttons. When looking for skilled individuals for this position, we seek candidates who have experience in business management and customer service skills. Expertise in pattern cutting is essential as you will measure and mark out fabric according to these plans. Ultimately, your job is to deliver high quality outfits on time using the finest materials.
- Sew garments according to specifications or prepare clothes for sale.
- Receive and check measurements of garments to ensure their accuracy.
- Adjust measurements according to client wishes.
- Follow sewing and fitting instructions provided by the designer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Sewing machine: 1 year (Required)
- Sewing: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote