Seasonal Visual Merchandiser - Thousand Oaks
The ideal Visual Merchandiser is a creative individual who has a passion for presenting the latest fashion trends by crafting eye-catching aesthetics.
A day in the life…
- Build and maintain knowledge of visual merchandising strategies and current trends
- Partner with department managers to uphold, teach, and maintain all visual standards
- Support merchandising, signing, and implementation of direction at the highest level with the ability to customize as appropriate to your store
- Install and remove trim/window presentations for store promotional events
- Support successful execution of the in store lighting program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- Experience in merchandising and styling with knowledge of current fashion trends and styles
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic construction skills in building and assembly of visual props preferred
- The ability to use ladders, drills, box knives, and other miscellaneous tools
- Computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.