Senior Account Executive, Starter
Senior Account Executive
Success Profile: The ideal candidate will own the entire wholesale sales process. They will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence.
Location (On-Site): New York City, Midtown Manhattan – Fashion District
Account Management and Growth: Responsible for management and growth of existing accounts. Responsible for the analysis of sales data, such as classification analysis and market share. Work closely with accounts to create exclusive product to meet the demands of the customers. Cultivate buyer relationships. Create and implement business plans by account to achieve sales and brand goals. Work closely with accounts to create exclusive product to meet the demands of the customers. Maintain all orders, which includes’ creating batch sheets, reviewing orders for accuracy, replacing dollars lost due to cancels or oversolds.
Strategy: Create seasonal bookings report for quick glance of current projections and seasonal bookings. Work closely with visual merchandiser to assort buys, create market strategies, and to increase seasonal bookings.
Analysis: Consistently analyzing sales data, such as classification analysis and market share, looking for both growth and missed opportunities.
Education and Experience:
· 7+ years of experience in wholesale
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Computer Literate – Advanced Excel Skills
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
About G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. | www.g-iii.com
G-III excels at bringing excitement and confidence to customers through the fashion we create. We are global experts in design, sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and marketing, which enables us to fuel the growth of a substantial portfolio of brands. With more than 30 licensed and owned brands, including some of the most sought-after names in global fashion, our success is driven by our team’s entrepreneurial spirit and our deep relationships across the industry.
· G-III’s owned brands include DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, Donna Karan, Vilebrequin, Sonia Rykiel, G.H. Bass, Bass Outdoor, Andrew Marc, Eliza J., GIII Sports and more. G-III has fashion licenses under the Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Cole Haan, Dockers, Guess?, Kenneth Cole, Levi’s, Vince Camuto, Margaritaville and more. G-III also operates retail stores for the DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris and Donna Karan brands.
The pay range for this position is: $100,000 per year - $110,000 per year.
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.