Senior Analyst, Merchandising
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities(SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our SEC Tech DSM Sr Analyst, you will report to the SEC Capability Tech Director and will need have strong analytical and technical skills, ideally having experience in SAP S4, MM module with BRF+ and experience with working on complex interfaces to external systems. This position requires excellent communication & teamwork skills and the ability to multitask, innovate, and challenge conventional thinking.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Experience with SAP Fashion – MM module (purchasing) preferred, BRF+ and AIF
- Strong experience in the deployment of code across environments using tools such as SAP’s ChaRM.
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement complex solutions
- Ability to coordinate and drive project work with offshore teams or other functional areas.
- Ability to analyze the impact to the overall end to end solution on SAP systems
- Ability to prepare and review test plans, and conduct unit and integration testing
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a Waterfall or Lean/Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for building trust, coaching, teaching, mentoring and learning
- Ability to multi-task and the flexibility to work on multiple projects at a given timeMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant subject area
- 6+ years of professional experience in IT or relevant combination of education, experience, and training
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.