Senior Apparel Designer
We are currently seeking a Senior Apparel Designer to join our team of outstanding employees!
Bioworld Merchandising is always seeking an experienced Graphic Designers. You will be responsible for both licensed and non-licensed graphic development. The ideal candidate will carry out responsibilities in the core functional areas of trend research, design and merchandising.
*This position will report out of our Irving Office and will be asked to work in the office a minimum of 3 days from the office (2 days from home).
- Research market trends for the market
- Study brands to gain understanding of how we would market our products in specific market
- Develop graphics using assets provided by our brand partners and create new art where it’s appropriate
- Merchandise assorted graphics, licenses and silhouettes in forms of sales presentations
- Revise designs as requested by clients and brand partners
Ideal candidate would:
- Consider it to be an honor and a privilege to be part of the hottest, most creative, dynamic company in the industry!
- Be interested, or well versed, in pop culture to identify with current trends and lifestyle brands which Bioworld represents
- 3 + years graphic design experience, with emphasis in apparel and/or screen printing development
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to hand-sketch and digitally manipulate visual concepts
- Background in screen printing, licensed merchandising and/or garment construction is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time and unpredictable workload
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Team-player attitude is a must
4 year BA or BS college degree is desired
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm; Overnight travel is required as needed