Senior Beauty Buyer
Job Located in LA! Seeking Senior beauty buying talent from anywhere in USA. The company will relocate to HQ to LA!
Globally recognized DTC company is building out their categories and they are growing by leaps and bounds. They are looking for a Sr. Beauty Buyer. This person will be responsible for the beauty category and will manage brand relationships, marketing strategies, and online visuals. This is a senior-level role for the company and the person must be able to speak and present to the executive-level staff.
This is an in-office role in Los Angeles 5 days a week.
- Develop and execute assortment plans that support department goals and all sales analyses that will reinforce the decision-making and growth of the beauty category.
- Key category metrics (KPIs) for all beauty categories.
- Liaison with Planning and Replenishment Buyer Teams in managing inventory, customer service, order cycles, deal implementation and supply chain.
- Oversee the beauty business’s vendor and brand portfolio and maximize profitability and achieve financial objectives through relationships and negating prices.
- Liaison with the Planning team to manage OTB, sales plan, margin goals, and more.
- RFQ packages, contracts, product evaluation, quality control, and problem-solving.
- Develop marketing plans that set pricing and product cadence to optimize profitable sales and support the corporate marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area.
- 5+ years experience in beauty buying for a large specialty retailer or e-commerce brand.
- Five plus years of experience in buying for Beauty, preferably with an E-Commerce brand
- A strong pulse on the Beauty industry and its competitors
- Advanced experience with, Retail Math, Excel, Google Sheets and MPI (Market Price Index)