Location:San Francisco CA – Onsite
We're looking for a Site Merchant to join the Levi.com team. In this highly collaborative role, you will focus on optimizing the consumer shopping journey and supporting site promotions and marketing efforts. This position will report to the Senior Site Merchant for Levi.com.
- Ownership and optimization of site taxonomy and product attribution.
- Partner with Product Management and Consumer Insights teams to identify and prioritize areas for site enhancement based on business objectives, product investment, and consumer data.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to site performance, particularly in upper funnel conversion to make business decisions and recommendations for site experience.
- Prioritize and drive progress on projects based on importance and complexity.
- Supports A/B testing team to optimize conversion and overall customer experience (i.e., linking, navigation, filters, product recommendations).
- Collaborate with Marketing, Buying and Site Operations teams on execution of weekly promotions, product launches and marketing refreshes. Performs site QA to ensure flawless execution and optimize the consumer shopping journey.
- Manage sort order and filters on product pages based on business needs, marketing focuses, and product selling history.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in e-Commerce, retail site merchandising preferred
- Intermediate competency working with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with site analytics tools (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics)
- General ecommerce business knowledge: You understand business KPIs, particularly the conversion funnel
- Analytical skills: You can interpret and summarize data to identify and highlight patterns/issues and make business decisions
- Experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment