Senior Creative Production Executive
Job Title:Senior Creative Production Executive
Reports to:Head of Communications
Location:Fora, Soho, London
The British Fashion Council (BFC) is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to further the interests of the British fashion industry and its designer businesses by harnessing and sharing collective knowledge, experience and resources of the sector. Formed in 1983, the BFC is funded by industry patrons, commercial sponsors, and the government including the Mayor of London and the ERDF. It leads the industry through creative influence and is strategically repositioning British fashion in the global fashion economy.
The BFC encourages a culture which empowers, values, nurtures, supports and rewards its employees and promotes a positive environment with a focus on team collaboration and open communication.
The BFC is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. They’re more than just words. We are inclusive. We celebrate and champion multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So together we’re building a culture where difference is valued.
Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, disability, socioeconomics, and experience drives us forward every day internally and externally. Everyone is welcome, as an inclusive workplace the BFC encourages our employees to bring their true self to work and we commit to develop your skills and advance your careers in a culture of creativity.
The BFC is looking for a Senior Creative Production Executive to join the Communications team helping to execute the global marketing strategy across the company’s full portfolio of projects, events and initiatives; including London Fashion Week, Institute of Positive Fashion Forum and The Fashion Awards. Responsible for leading and delivering the British Fashion Council’s brand and creative strategy across the company’s full portfolio of events and initiatives.
- Act as the communications team’s point of contact for all internal teams in the context of creative production, taking briefs, scheduling workloads and ensuring objectives of projects are met and delivered on time and to brief
- Co-ordinate the internal production calendar to ensure creative assets are being delivered on deadline to a high specification, managing expectations across teams for reasonable timelines for delivery, escalate accordingly
- Regularly conduct reviews of all BFC collateral ensuring content, such as image edits, are up-to-date while continuing to make improvements to the design and usability for key audiences
- Be the point of contact for the creative process from beginning to end – briefing, strategic development, planning, creative development, production, and implementation
- Ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of creative projects and campaigns alongside the Creative Content Producer and Creative Communications Assistant, to include overseeing budgets with the Senior Digital Communications Manager, critical paths and timelines
- Lead sourcing and selection of creative partners for brand projects, and continue to push the BFC forward in fashion culture by bringing new partners and opportunities to the table
- Creative solutions focused problem solving to deliver to objectives and deliver to deadlines
- Scheduling creative asset workflows to ensure deadlines can be met (sourcing freelance support when required)
- Attend relevant client meetings, pitches and presentations and ensure notes and actions are captured, shared and reflected in timelines
Creative and Branding
- Brand guardian for BFC Group including BFC, BFC Foundation and IPF, ensure excellence in delivery to meet brand guidelines
- Extensive collaboration and communication with other parties to ensure sign off processes are met - Brand Partnerships Team, Communications team, Designer Initiatives and Membership team etc
- Version management and initial feedback to agencies and 3rd parties based on expectations of BFC
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns and assets from films to invitations to a high level of excellence, using a creative eye and understanding of the purpose of assets to complete initial edits of content as part of the sign off process
- Work closely with agencies to ensure brand guidelines are up to date and effective for distribution to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure messaging and creative is aligned to the relevant creative campaign
- Oversee all Brand content and creative for the BFC channels including the creation of content to grow the network of fans and followers in line with the company’s KPIs
- Contribute to the marketing comms plan across all channels and work directly with the wider communications team and digital team to ensure messaging and content are on-brand
- Maintain strong internal communications across all departments and develop strong working relationships with key BFC stakeholders including networks of agencies, digital partners, designers, sponsors and PRs
- A sound understanding of the digital application of creative assets
- Insight driven reporting against KPI’s on all campaigns and projects
- Translate insights and reports into actionable steps when drafting briefs and contributing to planning across the communications team
- Support on all aspects of content management to deliver required content according to the Digital Communications Calendar
- Liaise with and coordinate all third party agencies and vendors ensuring the flawless execution of projects
Requirements & Key Attributes – Skills & Requirements
- Highly organised and efficient
- A quick learner with common sense
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A practical thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Understanding and appreciation of creative communications
- Cool, calm and approachable
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Experience using of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Solid organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- You are passionate about contemporary fashion, innovation and culture.
- Strong creative acumen and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken level of English essential
- Ability to manage and communicate with team members at all levels
- Substantial relevant marketing experience agency or in-house
- Process driven with the ability to identify opportunities to improve existing processes
- Experience working with creative teams
- Confidence managing multiple projects at once
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Digital and social experience
- Experience of project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance and cost
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry preferable
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and Google Docs would be beneficial
- You have experience in marketing, communications or advertising, from an agency or fashion brand background.
- You have hybrid strategic and creative experience.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, Adobe Suite and basic knowledge of HTML
- Proven examples to show creative eye and ability Strong knowledge of IT and data processing skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas eve + half day for birthday
- Summer Hours (July & August)
- Company Pension Contribution
- Standard company working hours, flexibility required during events, exhibitions, etc.
- The BFC team is currently working from home in line with government guidance – any new starters may work remotely initially depending on government guidelines.
How To Apply
- Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role, attaching your CV and outlining your salary expectations to [email protected] with ‘Senior Creative Production Assistant’ in the subject
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide specific feedback should your application be unsuccessful Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Successful candidates will be notified by email and invited to a first-stage interview Upon application, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments for the interview