Senior Customer Service Representative
For more than 30 years, K&G Fashion Superstore (K&G) has provided value-conscious customers with the latest fashions and styles at the best possible prices. Offering a wide selection of designer brands discounted up to 60% off department store prices at our 80 stores, K&G is a leading shopping destination for brand-name apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family.
We invest in our people and continuously work towards fostering an inspirational, inclusive, and innovative culture, so that every team member has a true sense of belonging. We help people confidently express their true selves so they can be their best.
We Have Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous employee discount on first purchase
- Ongoing discounts on purchase made at any Tailored Brands store.
- Customer service – or as we call it – culture of customer-obsession by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience every day.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new programs.
- Ability to work well and consult with associates at all levels and contribute to a positive work environment.
OurSenior Customer Service Representatives
are responsible for all aspects of the customer experience with multiple responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Assisting management with register opening and closing procedures and monitoring cash handling, performing audits and end of shift drawer counts, following all standard operating procedures for handling customer purchases, returns, exchanges, store credits and discounted transactions along with properly securing cash and other negotiable documents
- Incorporating suggestive selling techniques when assisting customers and responding to any customer inquiries and needs.
- Assisting with replenishing merchandise, store layout, recovery, general housekeeping of the store along with monitoring and maintenance of floor stock and fitting room areas,
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, POS instructions, merchandise promotions and advertisements
Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift, frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies, and see and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 00027 Dedham 5 Stergis Way Dedham 02026
Job: Sales Support
Organization: K&G Fashion Superstore