Senior Designer - Denim
Senior Designer: Denim
Duties And Responsibilities
- Highly Creative Individual able to translate to fast fashion design
- Fashion design school graduate.
- Minimum of 3 years of working denim experience.
- Knowledge of garment construction & manufacturing process.
- Multi-faceted, detail-oriented, & highly organized individual.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Research and report junior women’s seasonal trends, silhouette, color, and details
- Work with the Design Director to identify and build seasonal collections.
- Prepare all inspiration, color and trend boards, cads, technical line drawings and updates to CADs/line drawings throughout development season
- Prepare and complete with accuracy all tech packs
- Partner with Tech team for specs as needed
Strong understanding and specialization in Denim
Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of washing, printing, dyeing, and finishing techniques
Strong creative, conceptual skills
Strong Time Management And Organizational Skills RequiredMeets deadlines with ease and reports status updates effectively
Must demonstrate an established sense of high creativity
Ability to reprioritize projects frequently
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCEFIVE + years of design experience in the Denim market
Minimum 2 year AA degree required (preferably in Fashion Design)
Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
Language SkillsExcellent interpersonal skills.
Strong verbal and written communication.
Proficient in English.
Salary Range: The pay range of this position is $90k - $100k. Actual salary will be determined based off candidate’s skill sets, years of experience, and other job-related factors. This range does not include benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, 401K, and additional company benefits