Our client, a women's contemporary apparel brand, is seeking a Senior Designer to join their team in New York!
- Collaborate with the design team to create an assortment of womenswear apparel focused on wovens and sweaters and cut and sew
- manage the development of garments from conception through production
- Sketching and CADs
- Participate in fitting sessions
- Deep understanding of current trends and the contemporary market
- Proficient in illustrator and photoshop
- At least 7 years of experience in womenswear design (not casualwear)
- Bachelor's degree
- experience with CADs and Tech Packs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and stay organized
- Ability to work full time in the NYC office
Please submit your resume for consideration.
- You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references