Senior Designer – Hybrid NYC
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.What We're Looking For
BaubleBar is looking for a Senior Designer to help create and design competitive products that support our company’s strategic and financial objectives. Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of the market landscape, are creative problem solvers, and have a demonstrated ability to identify and translate trends with a unique perspective.What We Want You To Do
- Be up to date within the fashion industry trends to offer a fresh perspective within our assortment
- Have extensive knowledge of jewelry design/development, materials and construction
- Sketch innovative product leveraging expertise in color and trends, construction and material composition
- Prepare intricate technical packets with attention to detail, accuracy and speed
- Oversee and collaborate with design team sketch concepts, color work and construction
- Work with external partners to ensure that the product assortment adheres to both brands’ DNA
- Support Design Director in managing projects and timelines, and effectively report progress to adhere to schedules
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with cross functional partners to optimize samples and products
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 1-2 days per week/remaining days remote
- 5+ years of design experience (jewelry/accessory experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Jewelry Design, Design, Fine Art, or related degree preferred
- Proficiency in Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical drawing abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19
- All candidates MUST submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio