senior designer, store concepts
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by creating new store concepts and enhancements to existing portfolio in support of the objectives of the organization. Collaborates with business managers to formulate design objectives and coordinate delivery of design solutions that meet the business needs of the company. Provides a leadership role in the development and implementation of the vision for Starbucks brand, creative objectives, and design process. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
As a senior designer, store concepts, you will...
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results
- Collaborate with management team to evolve overall visual strategy. Oversees the creative and project direction for assigned Studio
- Execute department plans to meet company targets for budgets, project schedules and deadlines, as well as departmental guidelines
- Plans, schedules, conducts, coordinates and, in a leadership capacity, directs the design development of project requirements. Works closely with project management team to assign resources to projects
- Oversees training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions
- Design experience in retail or hospitality field (7 years)
- Managing a design group in a graphic design environment (5 years)
- Experience working with construction documents (4 years)
- Project management experience leading large-scale design projects in a multi-unit environment (3 years)
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]