Senior Digital Apparel Designer, Global Sports Apparel
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Senior Designer in Global Sports Apparel, you’ll be leveraging modern & emerging digital platform & technologies, athlete insights, define and reimagine the future of digital product creation capabilities and workflow thru Design’s POV.
You will lead and utilizing your outstanding design skills to build original digital and immersive concepts that accurately reflect Nike’s design philosophy and lead the industry. Through continued research and consumer connection, be able to quickly anticipate and identify emerging digital trends to unlock and deliver the future of Nike’s product performance, sustainability & digital strategies.
You’ll need strong communication skills with teammates across the organization, including expert listening, collaborative problem solving & deep emotional intelligence.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will work across all Global Sports Apparel Dimensions, Design, Innovation, Digital Product Creation and cross functional teams to strategize, create, drive the future of sport thru the power of digital. Continuously explore, pilot, scale future digital technology to disrupt and redefine traditional product creation model.
You’ll be inspiring new ways of thinking and creating revolutionary digital and immersive projects for internal and external audiences.
Mentoring and providing effective feedback to fellow designers and interns to up-level their craft and skills.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report Into the Design Director Advanced Digital Creation, and will collaborate closely with product management, tech Design & multiple design teams.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Apparel Design and minimum 8 years' prior design work experience or combination of relevant education, 2 additional years of experience, and training
- Ability to apply and perform design skills such as: drawing/sketching, ideation, digital product creation, immersive, and visual presentation development
- Exceptional collaboration & ability to develop and scale complex digital creation workflow for all GSA Dimensions
- 3D development, e.g. Unreal, Keyshot, C4D, CLO, Digital Material
- Photoshop & Illustrator Expert
- Deep knowledge of 3D pattern making, draping, materials, trims, garment fit, garment construction, and manufacturing
- Innovative mindset with ability to flourish in a fast paced, tight timeline environment
- High motivation and passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- To be considered, you must include a portfolio or work samples with your application.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.