Senior Digital Media Executive
Besides a competitive salary, we can offer you:
- Performance bonus schemes dependant on the type of role you are in
- A pension that both you and the company contribute too
- A portal with an array of discounts on things like theme park and cinema tickets
- Our famous staff discount along with exclusive staff sales
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Flexible working
- A chance to be part of a fun and caring team that support each other
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the global planning, co-ordination and execution of multiple high-profile NET-A-PORTER Paid Social campaigns, predominantly but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok & Pinterest
- Identify key performance levers for each channel, strategy, country, and campaign, and apply and share learnings
- Data analysis and reporting to ensure accurate account spend, and monitor/improve campaign performance. You will be responsible for maintaining quality of data collection via various platforms such as GA360, Funnel IO and Tableau
- Plan and implement tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve business and marketing KPIs across the funnel
- Researching campaign issues and formulating tangible solutions
- Manage day to day communication, monitoring and optimisation of media budgets at a global level with regional marketing teams
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams and across external stakeholders & platform partners
- Build strong relationships with regional marketing teams to localise channel approach based on day to day market observations
- Build strong relationships with internal creative team to ensure all media content follows best practices and all creative requirements are consistently met
- Keep up to speed with media trends across all the channels and markets and explore new products and features through testing
- Provide support and training to junior level team members
The type of person we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate has had at least 3-4 years of experience in advertising paid social campaigns and experience with management platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat).
- Is proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and other statistical platforms.
- Is comfortable working with social network representatives to get a rounded view of industry trends and analyse performance
- Experience on PMD’s like Smartly IO
- Has a strong understanding of channel development and new campaigns
- Can clearly understand and analyse KPIs by channel, device and country
- Can take strategic inputs and transform into executable tasks
- Could liaise with stakeholders internally within the In house- Agency and more broadly within the business
- Has a result-oriented and responsive approach, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Is intuitive understanding in the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context:
- Has excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in teams and/or independently to meet goals.
- Is ready to learn, grow and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a can-do attitude and a willingness to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in a Digital Agency is preferred