Senior Gen -Z Womenswear Fashion Designer
Our client is an international ultra-fast fashion apparel brand for Gen-Z, focused on trendy and streetwear clothing. The brand has been identified by Google as the fastest-growing Gen-Z apparel brand for 2021.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Gen -Z Apparel Graphic Designer for a socially responsible fashion brand inspired by the latest street style & runway trends. He/She will be responsible for the end-to-end concept, design, development, and performance of a monthly apparel collection, to include in particular, styles with graphic prints, patterns, photos, text & logos. Individuals will be required to work in an ultra-fast environment pushing the team to achieve deadlines and goals while doing this in a productive team environment.
Reports to: Sr. Director of Fashion
- Design across all women’s apparel collections including knits & woven: tops, bottoms, dresses, and outerwear, must-understand fast fashion for the Gen Z girl
- Design and layout graphic prints, patterns, photos, text & logos for apparel and accessories
- Manipulate and recolor existing prints, sketches, graphics and patterns.
- Make art pages with live size measurements for the styles developed by the fashion team.
- Research themes and trends, taking inspiration from Tik-Tok Instagram, and other main social media channels’ influencers, pop culture, high street, and global fashion trends.
- Analyzing high street trends and translating for our customer
- Take ideas from concepts, and sketches, creating initial tech packs through to production of initial samples
- Must be capable of working on a short turnaround as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons
- Works directly with overseas suppliers to create collections
- Mentors develops, and supports more junior team members as the team grows
- 3-4 years of experience in similar fast fashion brands – MUST
- Strong illustration and type-design skills
- Experience in Women's apparel design
- In-depth familiarity with social media and social media influencers, nano to mega.
- Hand or sketching in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Technical skills must be able to create an initial tech pack
- Expertise in Adobe Suite - Illustrator, and Photoshop. Expertise in Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Must have keen eye for details and color differentiation skills
Salary: 90-150K/ yr. DOE