SENIOR GRAPHIC APPAREL DESIGNER - ROXY
We awaken the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win.
We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Honolua. We are BOARDRIDERS.
“Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans”
In this critical role you will conceptualize, design, and execute printable graphics and prints for ROXY apparel and footwear, in alignment with both global and regional creative direction. Working with the global team, you will deliver on specific account, channel, and consumer needs to create channel segmentation and account differentiation. To be ultimately successful in this role you will develop a deep understanding of the ROXY customer and seek to progress the apparel category while maintaining brand DNA.
As the Senior Graphic Apparel Designer, you will develop seasonal graphic and tee direction, including trend ideas, art themes, color themes, and corresponding tee and fleece bodies. This is your opportunity to gain experience that will push your development and growth while you make your mark in a legendary brand.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years in apparel graphic design, including textile design, with strong working knowledge of product design / creation / development across accessory and footwear categories
- Advanced level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Mac system
- Proven success in creating and implementing brand right/consumer relevant prints, art and graphics that meet the required brand aesthetic and calendar timelines
- Ability to present trends and design ideas to internal design group, merchandising and development teams, and sales group.
- A passion for the Roxy brand with the ability to analyze online, in-store, and forecasting research to create trend right product for the ROXY customer
- Experience in PLM systems a plus!
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that's not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!