Senior Graphics Production Coordinator - HYBRID
This role is responsible for purchasing and production of assigned graphics and/or packaging programs and negotiates pricing and annual agreements with outside vendors. While overseeing the direct communication with internal and external parties regarding new development, status of projects, budgets, schedules, shipping and store support. Provide direction on budget, research and development. Responsible for vendor management including system oversight.
- Oversee development of specialty graphics that require research and development, ensuring that concept, strategy, budget, execution and deadlines are met
- Responsible for communication with internal teams including overseeing and prioritizing jobs, follow up with cross functional partners managing timing, ensuring those deadlines are met and supporting stores in ongoing execution
- Responsible for communication with external vendors including new development, assigning jobs, overseeing and prioritizing, following up with vendors regarding project specifications, deadlines, shipping requirements
- Oversees budget for accuracy across the team.
- Oversees systems and process.
- Thorough understanding of all graphics and packaging programs in order to successfully research all needs for new suppliers and capabilities, R&D and systems.
- Negotiates multi-year, single year and short term contracts and rates
- Manages workload of assignments including development, RFQ's/bids/production, vendor evaluation; awards graphics jobs, writes purchase orders, approves invoices and develops budgets.
- Identifies and implements ways to streamline and improve all functions utilizing technology and researching more efficient ways to produce, pack, ship and execute.
- Trains associates and develops processes for all systems.
- Manages vendor relations for onboarding, vendor meetings, training, reviews and compliance.
- 4+ years of production or operations experience
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and programs
- Proficient in Excel
- Extensive knowledge of printing processes
- Advanced negotiation and purchasing skills
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Four Year Degree Preferred
For other Kohl's jobs, click herehere!