Senior Knitwear Designer
In Massimo Dutti, we are looking for a Senior Knitwear Designer to join the Womenswear team, in our Headquarters in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
Your main functions would be:
- Search for fashion trends information to be up to date and assure an innovative collection according to the commercial characteristics of Massimo Dutti brand.
- Inspiration shopping trips to top reference cities for the brand, searching the relevant information for new collections.
- Put together and search information for the moodboards, colors and materials for each collection section.
- Sketch models and prepare the technical datasheet for samples development
- Research, development and selection of the fabrics which are going to be worked with, to simplify the timing of development and guarantee good finishing of the sample collection.
- To follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements.
- Product development trips to production countries, to guarantee the fulfillment of the timing and qualities.
- To interact with other departments of the brand to get a clear vision of what the collection needs.
How do we imagine you?
- University Degree in Fashion Design
- More than 4 years in a similar role.
- Experience in luxury brands.
What do you get?
- An incorporation into the design team, and learning from a world reference company in fashion.
- You will have a subsidised canteen service.
- You can enjoy a gym in our facilities, as well as yoga and cardio classes.
- Subsidised company bus service departing from different points in Barcelona, Mataró y Vallés.
- InLife, a club to bring products and services closer to our offices (pharmacy, courier etc.).
- Being part of Inditex group, you can buy in all our brands, with a 25% of discount.
Massimo Dutti is a company committed to equal opportunities