Senior Lingerie Designer
We are snuggs, a brand of period underwear based in London, Amsterdam, and Prague. As a startup, we are backed by investors and since 2019, we have quickly gained a community of 450.000 satisfied customers across Europe and sold over 1 million pieces. We build our brand on expertise, dignity, and kindness to the environment.
We are seeking a talented Designer to shape the future of our period underwear line! From research and design to production and launch day, your creativity and technical prowess will help us expand our product range while focusing on sustainability, comfort, and functionality.
What will you be doing at snuggs?
- Designing and developing innovative products in alignment with the Snuggs brand.
- Analysing and conducting market research for emerging trends in the core market.
- Proposing new underwear styles, incorporating fresh trends in cuts and designs, and continuously updating the product portfolio based on trends and customer feedback.
- Presenting the new product portfolio seasonally.
- Conducting competitor product analysis and advising on potential opportunities.
- Researching materials, trims, and manufacturing processes to identify the most suitable options for product development, ensuring their compatibility with bulk production.
- Creating a seasonalcolour palette.
- Collaborating with the Product Developer and Head of Product to plan the product roadmap.
- Sourcing suitable material suppliers.
- Introducing new concepts and technologies in line with the brand's identity.
- Generating Tech packs, CAD illustrations, and technical drawings.
- Requesting samples and participating in fitting sessions.
- Travelling for meetings, shopping trips, and trade fairs.
- Managing the critical path development to ensure on-time production and launch.
- Assisting with product descriptions and conveying unique selling points to the marketing team for campaigns and online product details.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Industry experience in underwear design.
- Fabric knowledge and sourcing with strong commercial awareness.
- Strong understanding of design and development processes in line with a critical path.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
What we offer in return:
- Growth in a company that sees its long-term mission as creating products that make people feel natural, healthy, and environmentally friendly
- Stimulating work environment - we are constantly learning and want to move the company and ourselves forward
- 25 vacation days per year
- Hybrid working structure (Role to be based in London)
- Flexible working hours
- Significant discounts on company products
- Regular company events (offsites, celebrations, meetings)