Senior Manager, 3D Implementation
About the Role
The Senior Manager of 3D Implementation will serve as the leader responsible for executing the implementation plans of digital product creation in the end-to-end process from concept to consumer. The role includes overall responsibility for developing internal process, design effective training and adoption of 3D tools across our multiple functions in the development process. The Senior Manager of 3D implementation will also be the point of contact and work closely with business leaders across the enterprise to drive adoption and use of these assets.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Director and 3D Lead to define and develop the strategy for our digital product implementation across all divisions of Athleta.
- Work closely across TD, Product Development, Design, Merchandising and Visual Merchandising teams to understand the business needs, goals, and expectations
- Champion, create, implement, and embed the digital product creation process into brand Product to market process and align with cross-functional partners
- Bridge the gap between technology and product teams, advancing technology into the development process to increase speed, agility, creativity, and effective communication
- Extend reach across the business to seek out and explore opportunities to utilize digital assets in customer-facing areas
- Research and champion use of new software, tools, and equipment to grow knowledge and leadership position in product development
- Manage and implement short and long-term strategy critical to drive digital evolution across product categories and brands
- Partner with 3D Lead to build and implement 3D training courses for Tech Design & Design teams.
- Embody a culture of innovation and continual process improvement, creating space for new ways of working, testing, and learning
- Establish and track metrics to that ensure the success of the implementation.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in fashion retail in product development or product design function
- 5+ years Advanced Skills on 3D applications such as Browzwear and Clo3D
- Extensive experience working in partnership with technology teams and the business to research, select and implement software and equipment to best serve the brand’s needs
- Deep understanding of the apparel development process
- Expertise in fit and patterning making - including grading, construction, and manufacturing methods for multiple product types, categories, and divisions.
- Ability to work in an extremely collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong customer orientation and creative drive
- Project management skills
- Experience leading scaled implementations or experience with change management