Senior Manager, Site Merchandising
FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY INDUSTRIES.
BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON'S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL'S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
Job descriptionJOB DESCRIPTION:
Marc Jacobs International, powered by the creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks aSenior Manager of Site Merchandisingto join theE-Commerce teambased in its New York City (SoHo) headquarters. Marc Jacobs International is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) fashion division and operates in the wholesale and direct to consumer retail markets.
This role will partner with the Marketing, Merchant & Planning functions to deliver a best-in-class online product experience on MarcJacobs.com and all 3rd Party platforms.
- Develops and leads team in executing product merchandising strategies related to site navigation, layout and content.
- Monitors and presents data related to customer interactions with products online
- Provides relevant data to category merchants and collaborates to determine appropriate strategies and solutions to drive results.
- Responsible for launching website promotions in partnership with merchandising and marketing partners.
- Product Content: Partner with merchandising team & creative services to ensure accurate and detailed product content, along with product imagery
- Product Hierarchy Strategy: Maintain best in class hierarchy structure for easy & intuitive findability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline, coupled with a minimum of 5 years of online merchandising management; experience with fashion and/or lifestyle brands preferred
- Strong analytical skills required; comfort preparing reports for senior-level stakeholders
- Highly strategic thinker with ability to cultivate long-term vision & short-term execution plan
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
- High proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience preferred
- In compliance with theOrder of New York City's Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace, candidates will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by their first day of employment.