Senior Manager, Supply & Procurement Planning
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Effectively develop and lead global sourcing strategic partnerships and internal networks to deliver best in class performance for all product categories
- Lead the implementation of Supply and Inventory Planning strategies as well as tactical execution for all product categories and distribution (WS, Retail, Ecomm) to enable a competitive advantage to bottom-line and top-line company growth.
- Responsible for negotiations and improving spend and SLA's; ensure delivery on company expectations, cost savings and capacity management.
- Responsible for the full end to end buying process for Apparel, Footwear and Accessories for North American market including the management of on time metrics and service reviews
- Set ordering schedules and Booking Deadlines that encompass the full sequence of supply chain processes
- Create, submit, maintain and verify purchase orders with factories/agents in the local ERP and GTN Vendor collaboration and internal reporting systems.
- Determine manufacturing schedule that works within production lead-time and capacity and allow enough transit time. Resolve issues affecting service levels to customer.
- Reconcile factory invoices to factory purchase orders in quantities and cost.
- Manage team of Supply and Procurement Planners and responsible for all personal development including mentor, train, coach, and development.
- 7+ years of related supply chain management experience within a retail or wholesale environment preferred
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerBI required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a deadline driven environment