Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising (Wholesale)
Who You Are:
You are energetic, collaborative, have strong communication and are a result driven leader. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are curious and have the vision to develop creative strategies to build the visual aesthetic of the brand. You have deep knowledge of the retail market and believe that visual merchandising is critical to the success of the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the Communications and Field division of the North America Wholesale Visual Team.
- Coach, train & develop Visual Communications Coordinator and Store Teams to effectively support the company’s ongoing vision & responsibilities.
- Enhance standard practices for Visual Merchandising regarding new store openings, special events and seasonal implementations, and ongoing visual merchandising directives.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop a global visual merchandising strategy, combining both strategic and creative aspects to maximize sales.
- Partner with Sales Teams at Market to ensure the correct range planning is achieved to drive the best possible execution in store across all key accounts.
- Communicate the global visual merchandising strategy effectively in partnership with Buying, Planning, Creative & Marketing, E-Commerce and Merchandising to ensure that customers have an elevated customer experience at Michael Kors.
- Partner with the Store Design Teams to understand timeline of new store openings and delegate responsibilities to support business expansion and store renovations.
- Lead and oversee the design development & execution of all new & existing merchandising fixtures for Michael Kors globally.
- Ensure that the Visual Styling & Graphics functions are aligned with the company’s vision and effectively communicate the visual direction down to the store level.
- Management of all T&E budgets related to Field VM population.
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Fashion, Merchandising, Design or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising in a fashion retail environment.
- Strong knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Suite
- Receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine is a requirement for this position, subject to applicable exemptions.
We’d Love to See:
- Experience in creating 360 store & elevated brand experience.
- Strong understanding with how customers shop and how to communicate brand strategies to customers in new & exciting ways.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with domestic and international teams; occasional travel within the US and abroad may be required
- Strong leadership skills and ability to train & develop.
- Strong ability to adapt & work well in a fast-paced environment and fluctuating deadlines; prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects.
- Must have excellent taste level in speaking to many facets including merchandising, styling, fixture design, store layout and directives.
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V