Senior Merchandise Manager, Fine Jewelry
As theSenior Merchandise Manager
here at The RealReal you will be responsible for the scaled growth of the Fine Jewelry category both in-store and online. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set grounded in foundational omni-channel experience. You will be both data-driven and creative, with a strong understanding of the luxury, hard goods, and resale industries. To be successful, the ideal candidate will be able to effectively manage an in-season business while driving longer-term strategies to ensure category growth and innovation. This position reports into the Senior Director of Merchandising and leads a talented team of merchants.
This position can be located in our San Francisco, CA or New York, NY offices or fully remote.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Responsible for driving growth across supply & demand within the Fine Jewelry category to achieve all major financial targets
- Drive marketplace strategy, including the end-to-end consignor experience, pricing and promotions, B2B business, and more
- Oversee content and messaging strategy both online and in-store
- Customer obsessed; develop and iterate on site strategy to optimize customer experience and drive conversion
- Identify market opportunities and evolve strategies to remain ahead of the curve
- Manage category reporting and analytics, making data drive decisions
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across Site Merchandising, Pricing and Planning, Marketing, Sales and Operations
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in an omni-merchandising role
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading and managing a team
- Strong understanding of the luxury fashion industry and/or eCommerce
- You will be a creative, solution oriented, out of the box thinker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain flexible and react to current business trends
- Data driven: ability to run analysis and make recommendations based on data
- Strong team player who collaborates and works effectively across departments
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.