Senior Merchandise Planner
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear,Crocs, Inc.
, is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world toCome As You Are.
TheSenior Retail Merchandise Planneris responsible for developing merchandise open to buy and inventory plans for a given
Gender/Category in the Retail channel. This role assists Buyers in ensuring key retail metrics are achieved on the OTB at the
channel & gender level. Ensure all plans reconcile and meet corporate growth objectives.
This collaborator role offers a hybrid work environment: 3-4 days a week in our Westwood, MA office!Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop merchandise financial plans and tools by channel & gender. Ensure reconciliation with financial goals such as revenue, margin, turns and efficient inventory.
- Prepare and update the monthly Open to Buy forecasts and supervise the performance to Plan, Prior forecast and LY by channel &
- Develop tools, manage, and recap weekly reporting for review by business partners, supporting required analysis and business
decisions regarding markdowns and the OTB adjustment on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Develop tools to analyze markdowns & promotions.
- Analyze channel & gender performance vs plan & LY.
- Help assess brand opportunities. Analyze performance data, highlighting key findings with buyers.
- Collaborate with the Buyers to develop & analyze opportunities to achieve the financial plan.
- Support planning & forecasting promotions and markdown activities.
- Assist in planning, forecasting and reporting store level KPI’s
- Supervise in-season performance against plans and recommend action for improvement as necessary.
- Help develop quantitative end-of-season analysis and provide information & key highlights to merchants.
- Lead on all systems reporting.
- Key retail lead on system updates and improvements.
- Partner with Manager to support Merchandising and Supply Chain to ensure on timely delivery of buy plan units and understand
lead times to the warehouse.
Qualifications:▪ Bachelor’s Degree
▪ 5-7 years’ experience in retail buying, merchandise planning, allocation. Experience in a footwear/apparel specialty branded
retail is preferred
▪ Experience With a Merchandise Planning System Is Preferred▪ Sound understanding of key performance indicators and elements that drive retail profitability and inventory productivity
▪ Full understanding of the merchandising process: merchandise planning and allocation, assortment planning, SKU
optimization, pricing strategy, markdown strategy, and promotional planning
▪ Comprehensive understanding of retail math
▪ Strong leadership and social skills to influence partners
▪ Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and summarize the problem, question, or issues
▪ Strong decisive decision making skills, driving towards a consistent and binding result.
▪ Excellent time management and organization skills.
▪ Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Retail Merchandise Planner
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.