The Merchandiser will work to collaboratively to create the vision of our sleep / lounge apparel brand. Working with the Design Department, and the Sales Teams, this role will effectively collaborate with Creative Art to execute the brand's voice to the outside consumer
*Local applicants only
- The Key role of the Merchandiser is to focus on creating strategic direction for the product line with a focus on overall profitability
- Build sales objectives for the category with the cross functional teams
- Build assortment plans by account based on local market needs
- Improve sales by regular business analysis, and reorders
- Develop programs and incentives to drive business for our accounts
- Keep abreast of latest trends and ensure that the product line reflects current, fashionable product and is communicated to Sales and Design
- Responsible for working across departments on all projects and responsibilities
- Projects can involve Product Development/Planning, Sales, Marketing, Creative Art, Production Art, Production, and Sr Management to support apparel sales growth within the company
- Responsible for attending all market appointment meetings and hearing the needs of all customers.
- Travel to all customers to help the sales team present the line and work through assortments
- Responsible for all line samples and the organization of the product line
- 5-7 years' Merchandise management experience
- Experience with sleepwear apparel
- Degree in fashion merchandising, fashion design, or some related degree
- Excellent leadership skills
- Highly creative
- Thorough understanding of trends and product life cycles.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Salary Ranges -
*As a private company, we may pay more or less than the published upper limit of the pay range based on an individual’s demonstrated experience and expertise in their field. The pay ranges serve as a target and allow us to consider relevant experience, time in the role, salaries of internal peers, business sector, prior performance, and geographic location.