SPAR is growing our retail merchandising/ installation team and hiring a Senior Merchandiser ! As a Full Time Senior Merchandiser you will be responsible for assisting the team lead with project management and coordination of fixture installation and all merchandising aspects. Senior Merchandisers are self-sufficient, highly motivated, know your way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment. As a successful Senior Merchandiser, you’ll be on site to assist with providing direction to the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team.
Join the best merchandising team in the business andAPPLY TODAY!What We Offer
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work – long term work
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
- Enrollment is needed
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
- Assist with managing and coordination of all fixture installation and all merchandising aspects
- Assist with directing the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team
- Follow given directions from SPAR and/or Client Management and delegate tasks to other crew members
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read and follow provided planograms, floorplans/measurements and graphic guidelines
- 1-3 years’ experience in retail merchandising
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
- Personal cell is required and valid email address
- Lifting and carry minimum 50 lbs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR is much more than just a retail merchandising company. We offer retail merchandising solutions for businesses across the globe, furniture and equipment assembly and installation for residential and office partners, and new store sets /remodels for retailers in need of driving sales.
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FDM Field Administration, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.Text SPARcareers to 97211 to apply via text!