Senior Merchandiser, Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men’s tailored clothing and sportswear, women’s collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the GLOBAL Adaptive business (across Hilfiger Men’s, Women’s, Kids)
- Work collaboratively with the Mens Product Merchandising Director to create seasonal strategies. Partner with Marketplace Merchandising counterpart in converting PG-level Range Plans into a seasonal adaptive collection.
- Build strong relationships with the Design & Product Development teams to build an efficient & profitable collection, balancing the commercial product needs with the seasonal design direction.
- Present the line to the key market stakeholders during DCR.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising teams of Hilfiger Men’s, Women’s and Kids across product groups to define the optimum key product pushes for the season.
- Create various analyses on the collection throughout the season to review sales results, pricing architecture, product assortment, and suggesting tweaks where necessary to maximize category potential.
- Forecast the line to identify any potential risks, opportunities & to aid in capacity/fabric pre-bookings.
- Management of PLM systems for the team, ensuring data integrity at all times.
- Identify & implement best practices to ensure effective use of time & maximum output in the team.
- Complete ad hoc seasonal projects.
- 5+ years Merchandising or Buying experience, Menswear experience preferred
- Online / Direct-to-Consumer experience a +
- Commercial mindset with a proven track record of building successful businesses across all KPIs
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data & to build a narrative around trends/patterns in the data
- Team player with an ability to develop, foster, and leverage strong cross-functional relationships with Design, PD, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Proactive with a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisation skills & an ability to manage multiple projects/seasons simultaneously
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel
- Experience with PLM style management system a +
- Fluent in English, both written & verbal
- Passionate about the Tommy Hilfiger Brand and products
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.