Senior Merchandising Manager
Spreetail propels brands to increase their ecommerce market share across the globe while improving their operational costs. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.spreetail.com .
Spreetail is looking for a Senior Merchandising Manager to build lasting and strategic relationships with the brands we partner with in order to help them grow their business, while also helping to grow Spreetail. Our Senior Merchandising Managers have the opportunity to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis in order to make strong buying decisions.
How You Will Achieve Success
- Manage and build relationships with our brand partners to help drive their financial results.
- Partner with the Planning and Forecasting team to develop an ordering plan for each vendor.
- Collaborate across numerous departments to develop business and project plans to improve vendor performance.
- Execute extensive negotiations with vendors to obtain the best pricing, volume, etc.
- Strategize profit growth opportunities by analyzing data and identifying selection gaps.
- Prior experience handling negotiations with clients.
- Proficient Excel skills and experience making business decisions based on data.
- Experience managing a profit and loss statement.
- You have managed financial outcomes.
- A strong ability to build and foster relationships and build trust.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team on our job board and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What You Can Expect From Us
- The flexibility to take care of yourself. Spreetailers operate in a relationship and experience-driven work culture that promotes results and encourages taking time off when needed. Salaried team members enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
- We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
- We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off .
- The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.