Senior Merchandising Project Manager
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You will have functional management of Eyewear and Watches in close collaboration with the head of Licensing and heads of Merchandising and Design, with a goal to build brand connectivity as well as financial contribution. You have excellent communication skills and truly enjoy being a liaison and cross-functional partner. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day In The LifeThe typical day is… atypical. You’ll be working with our founder, design and merchandising executives, and licensees to inform product strategy that supports brand/product positioning, category, and commercial goals. Or you’ll be collaborating with licensees to drive development calendars, approval processes, and follow-ups as needed. The consistent thread is that you’ll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role
- College Degree
- Minimum of 8 years – Accessory merchandising, brand development
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to interface with and influence all levels of management
- Highly collaborative – balance both relationship and project management
- Category expertise, with excellent product sensibility and fashion/accessory market trend awareness
- Creative with an eye for trend and innovation
- Problem-solver within a complex and fast-paced environment
- Organized, and able to multi-task and adapt as needed
- Self-starter - strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills
Wholesale & Licensing is a bridge between our internal teams and our external partners. We build and maintain strategic relationships with our wholesale and licensing partners, keeping a sharp focus on sales performance, profitability and growth. We partner with our internal teams to deliver on our contractual agreements and line development. Whatever we do, brand integrity is paramount; we pull out all the stops to ensure that our licensed products with Luxottica, Fossil and Shiseido and our wholesale customers’ in-store and online experience are consistent with our high standards and elevated aesthetic. We partner with the best of the best and our team is equally amazing. Come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementTory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).