Senior Mobile Architect (Remote)
This role is 100% REMOTE - Must be based in the US
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities,Click Here!
As a Mobile Application Architect, you will be responsible for the Footlocker's Mobile Applications technical architecture. You will work on our iOS and Android apps, influencing technical design across multiple multidisciplinary, agile teams. You will help nurture best practices of mobile application development at Footlocker.
- Collaborate with software engineers, PM, QA and UX to design and deliver unique, innovative new features that delight our customers.
- Create technical designs for and implement component libraries used in the Footlocker's iOS and Android apps.
- Bring structure to designs that cut across multiple modules and libraries.
- Implement proof of concepts and provide engineering estimates for the long-term roadmap.
- Participate in the team process, using Agile methodologies to adapt and continuously improve.
- Mentor developers across Software in best practices for mobile development.
- Maintain relationships across organizational boundaries to facilitate collaboration.
- Lead technical documentation efforts across teams.
- You have deep experience programming in two or more of: Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, and
- You have a proven track record of mentoring and helping other engineers grow their skills.
- You have experience designing and implementing APIs, modules, or libraries used by other
- You are skilled at investigating issues and solving problems.
- You are experienced with performance tuning mobile applications.
- You have experience with common source code control systems (e.g. git).
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline OR relevant experience.
- You may have experience with C++, Flutter, or Web Development.
- You may have exposure to Cloud Service, Windows, macOS, or Firmware Development.