Senior Packaging Designer - Beauty
The Senior Packaging Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing innovative designs that maintain brand consistency, and for designing product packaging across categories.
Key responsibilities are:
• Conceptualize and develop innovative designs that maintain Brand consistency
• Ensure all concepts and innovative design ideas are cutting edge and maintain Brand consistency
• Work with the Category teams responding to artwork briefs
• Liaise with relevant internal and third parties (agencies) to develop artwork, including product packaging and all creative material for events.
• Collate the correct assets from the team; i.e. product copy and product claim.
• Adhere to all creative timelines and ensure artwork is released in a timely manner.
• Provide creative input for photo shoots, social media campaigns and PR
• Work effectively with agencies to deliver on creative asset requirements
• Facilitate brainstorm meetings and creative sessions
• Agile hands-on designer skills
o Graphic design
o Innovative packaging concepts/designs
o Brand image and vision
o Packaging and print
o Creative concepts to ensure Brand cohesiveness and Brand strategy
• Consumer package goods or beauty industry experience is preferred
• MAC Proficiency (Adobe Suite, other relevant design software)
• Collaborative leadership skills
• Project Management Skills
• Prioritization & Organization Skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator
• Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier
• Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude