Senior Photo Producer
About the Role
The Senior Photo Producer will manage and support the development of all seasonal shoots for Old Navy marketing photography and video.
What You'll Do
- Lead within a fast paced, highly functional production team managing all aspects of a given project - from concept through shoot.
- Work in collaborative internal creative environment.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and have a strong ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate a large crew while on set.
- Bring fresh ideas to the table, research new talent and understand current trends.
- Own the shoot budget and be a strong negotiator. Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure they do not exceed budget.
- Travel on a monthly cadence to attend marketing photo shoots and manage all on-set production.
- On set production requires managing the flow of shoot, ensuring accuracy with samples/outfits, communicating specifics of each shot to CD/AD/photographer, determining backgrounds/set designs, and managing freelance support.
- Research, scout and secure locations for photo shoots, including permits as necessary.
- Have a future thinking mindset and be knowledgeable of new photo technologies and industry trends.
- Be solution oriented, anticipate and resolve issues, including last-minute changes due to location, talent, or weather issues by utilizing appropriate resources
Who You Are
- 10+ years-experience producing photo shoots both in-studio and on-location (on-figure experience a must; retail or fashion experience preferred). Video production is a plus.
- 10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and booking and production relating to photo shoots (location searches, permits, location vehicles, catering etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or University preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel and Adobe and Acrobat