Senior Print Technician
About the Role
In this role, you will drive the technical development of Surface Design. You will use a CAD system to create technical Surface Design packages for development and creation of color calibrated CAD ready palettes. You will also support the team with presentation assets needed for Milestone meetings. You’ll need to partner closely with the Surface Design team and Surface Development team to create world class Surface related product.
What You'll Do
- Ensuring artworks are accurate for approved scale and ensuring that artworks are clean and production ready.
- Creation of production ready millsheets, with correlating fabrics, color and technical information.
- Manage artwork package send out to Surface Development team
- Manage color palette calibration and standards for Cad Software tools
- Supporting with Matrix updates and build out.
- Bridge partnership between Surface Team, Surface Development team and Fabric RM
- Organize and maintain artwork files and operational tools
- Responsible for Printer maintenance and supplies
Who You Are
- QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- College degree preferred but not limited to. Preferable experience in Textile Design/Product development or related field
- Minimum of 7 years design experience
- Strong ability to flex between creative and technical design.
- Knowledge of Ned Graphics or similar CAD software & highly skilled with Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design)
- Experience working with Photoreal imagery
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Extended knowledge of printing techniques, artworks production set up requirements, fabric properties, production cycle timeline.
- Extremely detail orientated, with strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects with cross functional teams.
- Be able to problem solve and identify opportunities for process improvem
- Work with CFT on providing tools and assets for seasonal development
- Creation of physical and digital presentation boards for milestone meetings
- Color pitching and color matching prints.
- Creation of 3D Avatar with artwork fills.
- Knowledgeable of all technical limitations against fabric, vendor and artwork application, ensuring artwork is executable within given vendor parameters.