Senior Product Analyst (all genders)
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
As aSenior Product Analystin the Customer Care Analytics team you work closely together with our product management team in Customer Care Technology. Thus, you will shape customer experience via continuous improvement as well as innovation, and have a direct impact in the achievement of the strategic objectives of Zalando. You will be a member in a team of 5 analysts with a high focus on knowledge sharing and mutual development.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- As a Senior Product Analyst you transform proposals on product features and business opportunities into refutable research questions with clear hypotheses, and you challenge and contribute to product decisions based on your insights
- Design and set up experiments utilizing A/B tests or quasi-experimentation methods
- Develop an in-depth analytical understanding of user experience, including trends, drivers, and causations
- Support product decisions by defining, visualizing, and interpreting impactful KPIs.
- Collaborate with the dedicated Product Lead, Product Owner as well as non-analytics stakeholders and partner closely with the Product organization by doing analysis paper, presentations or dashboards
- Proactively connect to the Zalando's Analytics Community through knowledge and experience sharing
- As an experienced Senior Product Analyst you have a degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or its equivalent, and at least 3 years of professional experience in Analytics, ideally as a Product Analyst, Data Analyst or Product Manager
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and a solid grasp of quasi-experimental methodologies as well as great analytical skills to deliver a strong data-driven performance complete your profile
- Proficient with SQL and Python, experience with BigQuery and Jupyter Notebooks is a plus. Experience with Onsite data and metrics as well as Google Analytics is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to drive projects autonomously, keep tight deadlines, and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Career Development
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- If you work from an office in your role, a choice of office equipment to be delivered to you, to support you working from home due to COVID-19 safety
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to almost 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.