Senior Product Designer
Lug is a popular lifestyle brand specializing in fashionable and well-appointed bags and accessories featuring unique silhouettes and thoughtful designs.
Known for its organization, style, brilliant colors, and prints, Lug continues to innovate its technology and retail strategy to create the best experience for its customers. Our next phase includes expanding into new categories and continuing to build upon our customer first mentality to create a community and customer experience that is second to none.
About the Role
Lug is looking for a mid-level product designer to assist with their ever growing accessories and apparel collections. The essence of this role is pattern making and the ability to apply art to product. Product Designer must have:
- Adobe Suite knowledge; Specifically Illustrator
- Ability to produce graphics and proof files
- Knowledge of pattern making in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Illustration skills; vector based illustration knowledge preferred
- Ability to work with Pantones
- Previous experience with drawing accessory silhouettes and/or bag designs
The Product Designer will work under the art director specifically, but will also be assisting Illustrators and other Pattern Designers with tasks for Lug and it’s Co-brand licenses. Lug is a fast growing brand and a production designer will experience a quick paced, remote environment that seeks to put creativity and innovation at the forefront of every design.
- Access to a comprehensive benefits package with a focus on your total well-being
- Access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for you and your immediate family
- Paid time off and additional holidays “Lug Days”
- Hybrid position
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Staff discounts on company products
- Company perks (annual gift card and holiday gift boxes)
- Fitness program (free Fitbit or up to $250 towards a fitness tracker, monthly prizes)