Senior Product Developer
Billionaire Boys Club EU
London, UKPosted 26 days ago
- Taking ownership of the product development process at all stages.
- Recommending product changes regarding fabrics, trims, construction, and other technical details.
- Ensure the costing, production feasibility and design objectives are effectively met at the beginning of the development process.
- Effective time management to meet all product deadlines by following the department critical path. Additionally, updating and maintaining internal development tracker. Communicating deadlines and priorities to internal departments and external suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers daily to ensure samples are delivered on time to the highest quality standard as well as, flagging any potential issues as early as possible and working with suppliers to find innovative solutions.
- Creating tech packs and garment specification sheets.
- Planning, organising, and attending fittings; including booking models, noting all fit comments, and ensuring tech packs and garment specs are updated accordingly.
- Signing off protos, sales and pre-production samples and flagging any discrepancies with suppliers.
- Ensuring all fabric compositions and wash care instructions are correct.
- Maintaining consistency of quality and fit across all collections, updating and introducing standards and procedures, taking appropriate action to implement improvements.
- Reviewing quality issues and assess retail and wholesale defective returns as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A degree in Fashion Design, Garment Technology, or similar academic qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a garment technology or product development role
- Strong technical knowledge with a passion for streetwear
- Confident, organised, and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator mandatory.
- Experience in childrenswear advantageous