Senior Product Manager
is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands.
TheSenior Product Manager
is responsible for collaborating with the Product Team to build best in class e-commerce solutions and operational tools. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, you’ll get to improve the current experience, while working on new solutions and features that will define the future of Moda Operandi.
Salary Range: $140,000 min to $180,000 max based upon experience.
This role can be completed as a remote or hybrid arrangement. Hybrid includes 1 day a week in our Brooklyn, NYC office.
If hybrid, Moda abides by the NYC vaccination mandate for workplaces, as such only candidates with completed covid vaccinations will be considered for this role.What You’ll Do...
- Lead product development team collaboration and envisioning toward launching product solutions that are simple, delightful and impactful
- Perform product discovery and customer/market research
- Break down complex problems and synthesize data to assess opportunities
- Develop and prioritize a roadmap that is aligned with the broader business strategy
- Write requirements / user stories, create mockups / wireframes / storyboards
- Navigate day to day trade offs across multiple dimensions such as value, time, cost, and risk
- Deliver persuasive verbal and written storytelling of customer problems, the customer journey, and desired product outcomes
- 5+ years of product management experience required
- Experience with the e-commerce, internet technology, iOS and start-up environment required
- Experience working across the multiple lifecycle stages of products from concept to launch and beyond is required
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skill is required
- Effective data analysis skills
- Skills in user-centric, quantitative and qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- Comfort working with analytics and measurement tools
- Excellent sense of empathy for end-users and stakeholders
- Passionate about building the future of ecommerce and creating high quality user experiences and systems that scale
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts