Senior Product Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who we are looking for
Digital Product Creation (DPC) is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team who is interested in building products to directly impact how Nike creates footwear, apparel and equipment product. We seek someone with a solid understanding in software product development and a proven track record of delivering solutions that improve the productivity of users. This role will have single-threaded ownership over product and features within the Product Development space with the ability to mentor and influence cross-functional teams! You will have sole accountability for the delivery of the product and its performance with internal users.
What you will work on
The Senior Product Manager will lead all aspects of the lifecycle of a digital product from concept and testing through to launch and maturity. This is a user-centric role, working to translate the needs of product development into digital experiences while balancing a connection to strategic priorities. The Senior Product Manager is ultimately accountable for timely value drops, feature delivery and user sentiment. This includes mapping feature specification to user needs, running ongoing prototyping and functional testing with end users, drafting and prioritizing against Key Results as well as measuring and maximizing user sentiment. We are looking for a highly strategic, analytical, inventive, consumer-focused teammate who can simultaneously understand the big picture and have a strong command of the details.
Who you will work with
This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with partners both from, software engineering, program management, technical product management, transition management, user experience design, our user group, and cross-functional business partners (e.g. data governance, marketing, etc.) to bring our experiences to market.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Ability to establish true, empathetic connections with our entire community that enhance relationships and performance.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in partnership with Design and Engineering to deliver User-Centric experiences.
- Create and champion data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that supports Nike strategies. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
- Continuously monitor and share relevant technology trends, competitive offerings and best-of-breed executions.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products, from conception through launch and maturity. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products and capabilities.
- Develop expected outcomes/business cases to justify product investments.
- Manage a fluid intake and prioritization process to develop a product, feature and release roadmap based on business needs.
- Partner to manage agile squads and backlog for successful delivery within an Agile methodology.
- 2 years' proven experience in Digital Product Management and Product Delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work in Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment.
- Experience operating in Agile/SCRUM delivery methodology.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.