Senior Product Manager, Branded Advertising Experiences - ZMS
Our teamâ€™s mission is to build software that delivers high-profile beautiful, innovative and engaging customer experiences for brand advertising. As we own the consumer experience from creation to delivery, we empower our partners to build, strengthen and amplify their brandsâ€™ equity (B2B), and create remarkable shopping experiences for our customers (B2C).
As a Senior Product Manager in Zalando Marketing Services, you will interact with Zalando merchants, brands, and influencers as well as Zalando customers to develop a deep understanding of the relationships among customers, brand partners and their fashion, beauty, lifestyle and sports assortment. You will work with Zalando engineers and product designers to innovate brand-curated experiences with content management, ad creative, and landing page design workflows.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by
design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business
needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual
orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and
disability statuses. We only want to know why youâ€™re great for this role, so please
avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform
us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you
throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
- Discover and validate customer problems and commercial opportunities based on rigorous product management frameworks and techniques.
- Define and drive the vision and product strategy for your team, aligning with stakeholders, and transferring it into actionable roadmaps.
- Bring data to its best use in the customer development funnel, offering content and services to the customers that prefer them whilst enabling advertising revenue.
- Are able to create buy-in and alignment in complex organisations.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Preferably in Customer Experience, eCommerce, but we are open to all candidates with background in Computer Science and/or software products
- Demonstrated expertise in complex problem solving and ownership of impactful product initiatives through all phases of discovery, definition, design, and delivery. You look for step-changes rather than safe optimizations and are comfortable tackling problems that impact millions of customers.
- You have a strong sense for content driven customer experiences and can translate that to near-term product strategy. Ideally, you have worked in a business with a customer experience and content management workflows.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology, build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Can roll your sleeves up to solve complex problems.
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available for internationals
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parentsâ€™ forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counseling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the FÃ¼rstenberg Institute
Itâ€™s the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.