Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) - Retail Core platform
InRetail Core, we are building the most advanced and automated procure-to-pay product solution in the Fashion industry. The team at Retail Core is responsible for the suite of products which enables our 500+ Buyers/Planners and 1500+ suppliers to efficiently manage the entire process spanning across article information management, order management, supply chain and invoicing for EUR 3.5bn+ worth of merchandise.
We are currently building the fashion industry's most advanced assortment composition product. Zalandos use it to compose the fashion assortment we will offer our customers 6 months in the future. We help them with simple yet powerful workflows, decision support and analytical capabilities.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by
design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business
needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual
orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and
disability statuses. We only want to know why youâ€™re great for this role, so please
avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform
us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you
throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
- You will strongly contribute towards a compelling product vision and strategy. You will align it with Zalando north star and group strategy and get the buy-in of senior stakeholders and leadership. You will collaborate with eng. and design leadership to define overall tech and team strategy.
- You will identify and explore the most promising opportunities to realize our vision. You will change complexity into clarity to ensure that they are worth solving. You will work backwards with (a) multi-disciplinary team(s) to deliver innovative, delightful solutions.
- You will be a change driver for the way fashion buying works. You will pair with bright, diverse teams and solve interesting problems.
- You have product management experience for at least 4 years on a senior level. You have owned and executed a strategy with a minimum 1 year roadmap for one or more products.
- You have expertise in solving complex problems at scale and in ownership of impactful product initiatives through all phases of discovery, definition, design, and delivery.
- You have a track record of developing desirable digital products that required making difficult trade-offs between business constraints, usability, technical and operational feasibility, and market readiness.
- You have a data-driven approach and the ability to define and monitor your own KPIs in order to measure your impact and success of the product.
- You are able to write documents like a product vision or strategy to bridge the gap between business and technology. You communicate in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management and your peers
- You want to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- If you work from an office in your role, a choice of office equipment to be delivered to you, to support you working from home due to COVID-19 safety
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parentsâ€™ forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the FÃ¼rstenberg Institute
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Itâ€™s the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.