Senior Product Manager- Pay Day
The team's vision is to develop world-class data intelligence products to enable internal stakeholders like product managers, product analysts and Zalando Payments leadership with critical business and customer insights. This product acts as a foundation for serving financial and customer data to stakeholders with easy to use User Interface which may be built either in-house or through third party solutions like Tableau.
The senior product manager is also responsible for launching a product to test our Machine learning products with minimal engineering effort (low code / no code could be one solution) using either A/B tests or other testing frameworks.
While this role reports to the Head of Product for Risk Management, the scope of the role extends to the entire Zalando Payments organisation.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
- Develop and deliver initiatives core to Zalando payment's data intelligence strategy working with product analysts, product managers, software engineers, and data scientists to understand their requirements and prioritise the development of features for their use cases
- Create a framework of Build vs Buy decision after analysing the requests from multiple stakeholders
- Work with a strong, well established analytics team to understand their requirement for improving data consistency, data quality, documentation of the data queries, and proper product discovery followed by solution design and impact measurement
- 5+ years experience in Product Management, mainly focussing on building B2B products for internal users
- Evident passion for solving user problems through an empathetic, in-depth understanding of their needs and underlying motivations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and KPIs to identify opportunities, test theories, confirm assumptions, prioritize requirements and measure success
- Experience with creating both simple and complex wireframe/mocks for requirement documents
- Experience with conducting UAT, smoke testing and user training before launching the product
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
About Zalando Payments
Positioned at the bustling intersection of eCommerce and FinTech, Zalando Payments helps ensure that Zalando's customers can securely pay how they want when they want.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer-facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as the processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend.
Payments website: https://sites.google.com/zalando.de/zalando-payments/what-we-do
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.