Senior Product & Production Coordinator
An exciting opportunity in our expanding production team for a Senior Product & Production Coordinator. This role is primarily for a dedicated individual who shows a genuine interest in the fashion industry and a comprehensive knowledge of product development.
This role is based at our head office in Tottenham Court Road, Central London and will report to the Head of Product and Production.
In order to consider, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Work closely with the Design team on all aspects of development of seasonal Collections and coordinate launch with fabric mills, suppliers according to the critical path.
- Coordinate with the Europe office on RM bookings / launches.
- Work closely with the commercial team on collection plan, pricing structure for development of collection and on-time delivery for production.
- Coordinate and manage all relevant RM for in-house development, production as well in the UK.
- Work closely with design on all developments related to products, fabrics and trims.
- Make sure all developments are launched in a timely manner according to the critical path.
- Manage strike off for developments and lab dips approval for sampling.
- Work with Merchandising on size of collection plan, RM selection, provide target RM prices to the Design team.
- In charge of test and proto fabric bookings.
- Ensure all product costing is provided prior to any cost meeting / edit meetings.
- Assisting on planning seasonal sampling capacity according to critical paths with factories.
- Responsible for the daily follow up with factories on prototypes, trial developments and sampling as well PPS delivery.
- Arrange and participate in the proto fits/ pre-production fits, communicating style amendments through Bill of Materials and update internal/ external partners.
- Coordinate inventory planning and end of season stock inventory reports for any SMS / PPS made in the UK.
- Manage Product and Production assistant.
- Coordinate and oversee production produced in the UK and Atelier.
- Coordinate / oversee QC for all production in the UK and Atelier and liaise with the Europe office as well as the commercial team on any reports.
- Ensure production is shipped to the Europe office in a timely manner according to the critical path.
- Provide end of production season RM stock inventory to Europe office and liaise with the finance department.
- Oversee in-house RM and liaise with finance on budgets.
- Keep track of running stock required for the Atelier.
- Oversee in-house seamstress to ensure sampling and production is done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate booking of freelance staff when required for proto development, sampling as well production.
- Work closely with garment technicians on model booking, budget and well fit meetings.
Competencies & Requirements:
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Proficient in retail math
- Knowledge in CMT and FOB
- Familiar with customs import and export documentation, goods commodity code classification and related matters
- Zedonk and PLM knowledge
- Understanding and knowledge of luxury garment and fabric construction
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Min 5-7 years of experience in product, production, sourcing or buying
- Multiple languages beneficial
- International travel likely