Senior Production Support Warehouse Management Open System Experience Application Engineer
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.Who we are looking for
We are seeking a hardworking Senior Production Support WMoS Application Engineer to join Nike’s North America Tech OPS team that brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer focused team. We deliver a one-stop integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing solutions that eliminate waste, enhance customer value, and drive profitable business growth. As a Senior Production Support WMoS Application Engineer, you will own the design and value delivery of marketing technology capabilities enabling Nike’s growth in multiple dimensions.What you will work on
If this is you, you’ll be part of the North America Technical operations Org at Nike. You and your teammates will be part of an empowered, highly capable team collaborating with other technology teams to deliver on Nike’s North America business priorities. Key deliverables include standardization of service and operations aspects of systems and business processes.Who you will work with
We are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment where we develop new capabilities for Nike while developing new skills with new technology. We value and cultivate our culture by seeking to always be collaborative, intellectually curious, fun, open, and diverse. You will work with architecture, engineering, partner teams alike, in addition to other Application engineers.
- Program technical solutions with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Use database management systems to complete complex SQL and PL/ SQL queries against large databases to perform data analysis.
- Extensive Warehouse Management Systems knowledge and experience
- Perform functional, technical configuration and system/application analysis of Manhattan WMoS version 2017 or above
- Lead ITIL Incident, Change and Problem management process
- Tackle issues impacting the flow of data/messages between warehouse management system, warehouse control system and ERP host systems to mitigate impact to the DC operations flow.
- Support server logs research and perform SQL scripting for solving issues or data analysis.
- Develop SQL statements to create alerts and implement systemic workarounds for impactful issues.
- Collaborate and coordinate with multi-functional technology and business teams to support any application changes or addition to the WMOS Production support team portfolio.
- Consult with Vendor to support the design and development of production system bug fixes.
- Participate in new product or service documentation, design and development concerning warehouse technologies
- Performs advance technical and functional resolution or workaround to mitigate or restore WMS service disruptions.
- Ensure the integrity of the WMoS system by performing release testing and health checks.
- Track record of leading others & positive change in solution design, technical delivery, and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to pull together diverse team members with different goals and impact outcomes across loosely coupled teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage with both business and technical IT teams
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and partners
- Self motivation, strong tolerance for ambiguity, and strategic agility
- Provide technical input and solutions for escalated issues. Ensures raised issues are addressed and resolved within business SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IS, Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience and training.
- At least 5 years direct relevant work experience
- +5 years SQL experience.
- +3 years Manhattan Warehouse Management Open System experience (WMoS).
- +5 years Warehouse Management System experience in lieu of Manhattan WMoS experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an IT Professional Analyst/Consultant
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.