Senior Sample Coordinator
This role is vital to the seamless running of day-to-day activities for the e-commerce and creative studios at BooHooMan. We process over 1500 samples per week through our studio functions. As such this role requires someone with significant experience ideally from a fashion production background. With the support of the Studio Manager you will have autonomy to lead the sample process using enterprise class studio operations software and maximise our operational potential.
We're boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world's number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer's style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
In Studio, we take care of all things production for all of our brands. We're one of the largest studios in Europe, curating stand-out collections so that customers can visualise themselves in our product and be inspired to showcase their personalities through style. Our creative direction knows no limits. From creative assets to full-blown digital and print campaigns and everything in between, together we bring exciting, aspirational imagery to life.
What you'll be doing
Working as a Senior Sample Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and facilitate the day to day tracking and movement of samples across departments; studio, buying, creative, marketing, events and campaigns
- Working closely with Buying and Marketing Teams, Creative Director and Sr Stylist on scheduling products for the weekly shoot schedule.
- Management of samples for projects outside of BAU; Collaborations, Creative Shoots, Campaigns etc
- Responsible for the allocation and tracking of samples throughout the studio process.
- Managing a diverse array of samples for fashion model, product still life and creative shoots.
- Ensure the correct samples are prepared and prioritised for each shoot liaising with the buying team on commercial priorities and communicating this clearly to the styling teams.
- Ensuring all samples have all required information attached throughout their lifecycle in the studio process.
- Managing and controlling check in's and returns of all samples entering and exiting the Studio, ensuring each sample is accounted for and easily located.
- As a key point of contact between the wider business and the studio, work closely with all teams placing a priority on building collaborative relationships.
- Work closely with the Studio Team, (Styling and Photography) to manage studio throughput, ensuring productivity and efficiency is maximised.
- Responsible for maintaining a commercially ensuring that priority samples are are shot
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It's relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty - you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We're always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We're passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Some experience in a Retail/ Fashion/ Studio environment beneficial
- This role requires a process driven and detail orientated person, who is personable and a great communicator
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders across buying, marketing & studio
- Passionate about Fashion & Retail
- Commercial & Creative mindset and able to express ideas and opinions articulately
- Highly organised and proactive
- Be able to work individually and as part of a remote team
We've set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we're 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You'll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There's up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-JS1 #LI-HYBRID #creative #production